Progressive Screens system offers the best value for your money and a lifetime warranty on every unit. Also these motorized screen systems are one of the strongest most trouble free motorized screen products in the world. We are a fan simply because there are fewer problems over time with these retractable shades than any other system we sell. Progressive Screens just released the MagnaTrack System, that with the use of Neo Magnets, allows the track to free float during deployment.
- Patent pending system
- Revolutionary in design and outperforms any other system in the market
- Internal Neo Magnets internally secured in the tracks allow the track to free float during deployment and keeps constant tension on the screen when deployed
- Reduces 98% of all common service issue or call backs inherent in other motorized screens
- Reduces install time
- Unique and Innovative
- Only available through Progressive Screens and Palm Beach Enclosures
Progressive Motorized Screen Features
- Extruded aluminum housing, tracks, and weight bar for durability.
- Stainless steel fasteners means no rust.
- WE’RE GOING GREEN! Solar screens reduce UV rays and keep cooling and heating costs to a minimum!
- Super heavy weight bar for smooth operation and no hang ups when coming down.
- Felt pile under weight bar seals better against grout lines, pavers, and uneven surfaces.
- Vinyl coated screen materials can be easily cleaned and are more resistant to breakage.
- Double stitched zippers on all 4 sides of screen for strength, durability, and complete insect control.
- Double felt system on inside of hood cover and back of hood brushes off dirt and debris, and keeps unwanted insects from crawling from the outside in.
- Powder coated aluminum ensures no chipping, peeling, or bubbling of the paint.
- Coated coil smaller zipper means continuous feed into the tracks and quiet operation.
- Units plug directly into a 11o volt outlet, meaning no hard wiring or electricians required.
- Stylish and modern accessories to accommodate every type of install.
- Manufactured up to 25′ wide and 16′ tall!
- Interfaces (dry contact and RTS) allow motorization via home automation systems with the touch of a button.